Save Natural Teeth with Preventative Care and Root Canal Treatment
Most of us grow up learning how to care for our teeth from a young age. Parents teach their children how to properly brush their teeth and instill the importance of good dental care.
Most children and adults have regular exams and get their teeth cleaned at least twice a year. The goal is to save our natural teeth for as long as we live. Despite how hard we try, we may have a dental problem crop up. When this happens, schedule a dental exam as soon as possible before the tooth begins to decay, and more stringent procedures are needed to restore and save the tooth.
If the tooth has deteriorated badly, it may be time to save it by having root canal treatment to preserve the natural tooth. In Glendale, California, one of the best dentists for root canal treatment is Dr. Carlos Garcia and his dedicated team at Bright Smiles Dental Studio.
No one wants to have a filling, a root canal, or oral surgery, so we do all we can to keep our teeth in good condition with preventative dental care. Here are some things we can all do to keep our smile sparkling and our teeth in the best shape possible.
- Schedule regular teeth cleaning appointments: At least twice a year, you should visit a professional dental hygienist for a professional cleaning. They will remove plaque, tartar, and deep stains. It also enables the dental team to check for possible dental issues that should be addressed.
- Deep cleaning is often suggested: If the hygienist or dentist sees signs of plaque from the tooth roots, they may have to do a deep cleaning to keep gums and roots healthy.
- The dentist may suggest sealants: Dental sealants are brushed onto the chewing surface of molars to fill in any pits that may trap food and bacteria.
- Fluoride treatments: These treatments help those with exposed roots or gum recession. It enables the tooth to withstand decay.
- Regular dental visits: This is critical in helping retain natural teeth. If there is a problem, it can be corrected before there is any tooth loss.
Other Dental Procedures:
In addition to the preventive care previously mentioned, Bright Smiles Dental Studio offers a full range of dental services, including:
- General Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment Process
- Oral Appliances
- Dental Implants
- Clear Aligners
- Sedation Dentistry
No matter what type of oral issue you are having, our team can find a solution to save your natural tooth or replace it with the best option available. That may be a dental implant or other solution that will help protect your smile.
Make an Appointment with our Glendale, California-based Team Today:
If you are looking for a root canal dentist in Glendale, CA, call Dr. Carlos Garcia at Bright Smiles Dental Studio today at (818) 290-8788 . We are easy to get to, located in Glendale, CA, at 3600 N. Verdugo Road, Suite #105.