So, you’ve scheduled an appointment at Bright Smiles Dental Studio. Congratulations on taking this important step to preserve your oral health. Welcome to our family of patients! The following information will help you prepare for a smooth transition to our care.
About your first visit
- Click here to print our new patient registration form. Bring the completed form to your appointment to save wait time.
- We have a lot to cover at this initial appointment, so please plan to arrive ten to 15 minutes early to handle paperwork and get familiar with our routine.
- Bring your insurance card, and driver’s license or other form of identification. Don’t worry if you don’t have dental insurance – we will work with you to determine an affordable payment plan/method.
- In most cases, teeth are cleaned unless this visit is for another, specific purpose. If you prefer to schedule prophylaxis at a subsequent time, after you have had a chance to meet with the dentist, please make that clear to the front desk staff.
Adjusting to technology
Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality of family dental care. We maintain that standard with a combination of:
- Personalized attention.
- Continuing education for dentists and staff.
- Leading edge technologies.
If you are not accustomed to this level of care, you might be surprised at the modern look of our fully-equipped treatment rooms. In no time, though, you will come to appreciate the comfort, convenience, and accuracy these technologies provide.
Getting to know you
Dr. Garcia begins by taking plenty of time to ask questions, listen to your concerns, and understand your medical history. X-rays are usually taken to reveal hidden cavities, fractures, or other potential issues. Then he performs a comprehensive examination, including oral cancer screening. Together, you and the dentist develop a personalized treatment plan to address immediate issues, minimize the potential for future problems, and schedule cosmetic enhancements.
Thank you for choosing Bright Smiles Dental Studio, where:
- Patients come first!
- The staff is friendly and helpful.
- You have affordable, convenient treatment options.
- You can count on quality care with modern equipment and techniques.
Visit the Contact Us page of this website for directions and office hours. And please don’t hesitate to call (818) 290-8788 if you have any questions prior to your appointment.