Choosing a local dentist in Glendale, CA
Are you new to the Glendale, CA area or simply looking for a local dentist who is a better match for your needs? A little time spent in the selection process can pay big dividends in oral health, wellness, appearance, and peace of mind.
Five steps to a good fit
- List priorities – Are you looking for one dentist to treat multiple members of your family? Maybe you are considering cosmetic treatments, or need to catch up restorative work such as fillings, crowns, or dental implants.
- Start searching – Begin with a general internet search, such as “dentist Glendale, CA.” Scroll through the first page or two of results, jotting down websites that catch your eye. Then take a close look at each one to be sure the practice matches your priority list.
- What are people saying? – There is no substitute for first-hand information. Ask family members, friends, and co-workers if they have any experience with the practices on your short list. Check online consumer reviews sites like Facebook, Yelp, and Google+ for more personal insight.
- Consider convenience – There are many aspects to convenience. Is the office close to your home or work? Does the staff literally speak your language? Do they utilize current technologies for efficient, comfortable treatment? Is sedation an option? Is a full range of services offered, to minimize referral to specialists?
- Meet and be greeted – Make an impromptu visit or schedule a consultation. Observe the atmosphere. Is it clean, orderly, and welcoming? Are you greeted with helpful courtesy? How are children treated in the reception area? Most importantly, do you feel easy rapport with the staff and the dentist?
Bright Smiles Dental Studio in Glendale, CA welcomes you to “test drive” the practice. We are confident you will choose Dr. Garcia as your new local dentist. Call (818) 290-8788 .Back to Home Page