Quality cosmetic and general dentistry for every family in Glendale CA
Dr. Carlos Garcia and his team believe in “bright smiles” for all, not just for the few. Everyone deserves to have access to the quality care that supports oral health and is synonymous with confident and attractive smiles, a high quality of life, and robust overall physical health and wellness – regardless of age or financial situation. Bright Smiles Dental Studio does more than “talk” about its inclusive Glendale cosmetic and family dentistry services; the team “walks the talk” to remove common barriers to oral care with:
- Convenient scheduling, including Saturdays
- Many payment options, such as financing and acceptance of various insurance plans
- Sedative options, safe for children to seniors and for every level of dental fear and anxiety
- Comfortable digital X-rays and 3-D imaging – no uncomfortable gooey impressions and less radiation than conventional systems
- CEREC “same day” crowns and restorations – made while you wait
- Gentle soft tissue lasers, computer-assisted anesthesia delivery systems, and drill-free air abrasion address common sources of dental fear: sharp cutting instruments, the sound, and sensation of the drill, lingering numbing post-treatment
- Hassle-free, comprehensive dentistry – all the services you and your family needs are available at the dentist you know and trust, including an onsite gum disease specialist (periodontist), Dr. Farinoush Gaminchi, and dental implantology for the “gold standard” in tooth replacement
Bright Smiles Dental Studio’s staff is also conversant in Spanish, Portuguese, Armenian, Italian, and Farsi in addition to English. So, Dr. Garcia and the team are experienced in treating a diverse range of patients and their families with transparent, top-notch care.
Dentistry, from our “family” to yours
Let our dental studio be a guiding hand at every stage of life:
- You are never “too young” to visit the dentist. Even before a baby is born, mothers need to keep their perio-maintenance appointments because they are at increased risk of developing “pregnancy gingivitis” due to hormonal changes.
- Women with existing gum disease need to visit us so it gets resolved with our specialist’s extensive expertise, for their health and the health of their unborn child. The American Dental Association reports mothers with advanced gum disease (periodontitis) are at least four times more likely to deliver premature and low birth-weight babies than women with healthy mouths.
- Bright Smiles Dental Studio adheres to the ADA’s recommendation that infants and their caregivers visit the dentist as soon as the first tooth emerges, or by no later than their first birthday. After all, baby teeth matter because they help assure that permanent or adult teeth develop properly. When your baby isn’t able to take care of his or her mouth, it’s also important for caregivers to know how to properly keep the gums and/or teeth healthy. Our team can also detect habits that may have big consequences for your child later in life, including tongue-thrusting and thumb-sucking that affects a child’s bite and teeth alignment.
- Routine visits are a cornerstone of family dentistry for all ages and across the generations. Not all types of bacteria and hardened plaque can be removed with home hygiene and the products that you buy at the store. Stubborn tartar must be removed with professional expertise and products.
- Regular check-ups and cleanings are also exceptional opportunities to prevent problems or stop them early in their tracks; for instance, you may benefit from sophisticated devices that detect decay before it can be seen by the naked eye, and when it may be treated with a small filling instead of an inlay, onlay, full-coverage crown, root canal therapy or extensive tooth replacement options.
- Our services evolve with you and your changing needs. As a child or teen, it may be recommended that molars be protected with a covering called a “sealant.” As an older adult, Dr. Garcia may see telltale signs of bruxism or Obstructive Sleep Apnea and customize life-changing oral appliances to protect your teeth and reposition your jaw for healthy breathing. As a senior, we’ll monitor any medications you are taking and offer suggestions to keep decay-producing dry mouth under control, as this condition is associated with hundreds of different drugs.
Cosmetic treatments worth smiling about
From tooth-colored fillings to attractive dental-implant supported dentures, all restorative options are made with stunning aesthetics. However, you or a loved one may elect to take advantage of any number of cosmetic procedures, including:
- Zoom! in-office whitening in about an hour
- Gradual whitening with take-home trays
- Economical dental bonding
- Premier porcelain veneers
- Clear Aligner straighteners
While Dr. Garcia and the team have given you a glimpse into many services, this is by no means an exhaustive list. We welcome meeting you and your family and look forward to your visit. Call (818) 290-8788 to schedule an appointment at the Glendale CA office.Back to Home Page