Schedule Your Next Visit TodayCall us (818) 290-8788
Emergency Dentistry Glendale CA
Dr. Garcia is dedicated to serving the needs of patients in the Glendale area. He understands the impact that a dental emergency can have on your emotions and quality of life. That’s why time is allowed in the daily schedule for emergency appointments.
What is a dental emergency?
- Acute oral pain that keeps you from eating, sleeping, or taking part in normal daily activities.
- An abscessed tooth or on the gum.
- A broken or dislodged filling.
- Gums that are severely swollen or bleeding.
- Accident or injury that loosens or knocks a tooth out.
For the best chance of saving an avulsed (knocked out) tooth, please handle it only by the crown, not the root. Keep it moist in the socket, between your cheek and gum, or in a cup of milk. Call Dr. Garcia immediately!
Please don’t take a chance with your oral health. Call Bright Smiles Dental Studio in Glendale, even if you are not sure that your situation is an emergency. We are happy to provide calming advice.
Read what our patients have
to say in their own words. Their
voices and referrals are a
of pride to our whole staff.
You won’t find another practice
in Los Angeles County quite
like Bright Smiles Dental Studio.