Schedule Your Next Visit TodayCall us (818) 290-8788
Restoring Glendale area smiles with dental implants
Dental implant basicsA dental implant is designed to mimic the root of a missing tooth. This cylinder of strong, biocompatible material is meticulously placed into the jawbone during a brief oral surgery. The tiny soft tissue incision heals quickly, and over the course of several months, bone fuses solidly with the implant. Then, a post is inserted into the implant and topped with a beautiful porcelain crown.
A single missing tooth may be replaced with an implant, or the technique can be used for multiple teeth. Just a few dental implants can be placed to hold a full denture with an incredible level of stability.
Benefits of dental implants
- Looks and feels natural – The implant restoration is indistinguishable from your other teeth.
- Fully functional – Eat normally without special precautions.
- Fosters healthy bone – The implant stimulates strong jawbone, just like a tooth root, to avoid a sunken facial appearance.
- Supports existing dentition – Your new tooth keeps the others from shifting out of position (which can create food traps that lead to decay and gum disease).
- Easy care – Just brush and floss normally!
- Long term investment – With good home hygiene and regular checkups, a dental implant can last a lifetime.
Dental Implants Video
Would you like to learn more about today’s premier solution to missing teeth and uncomfortable dentures? Call Bright Smiles Dental Studio at (818) 290-8788 to schedule a dental implants consultation at our Glendale office.
Read what our patients have
to say in their own words. Their
voices and referrals are a
of pride to our whole staff.
You won’t find another practice
in Los Angeles County quite
like Bright Smiles Dental Studio.